Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Configuration Direct Inward Dialing in Aastra BP 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wachange

Technical User
Jan 27, 2006
SO
Dear Gurus,

Question 1: How do i configure the BP 250 DID so that when I call from am internal directory, the provider will receive the my directory number

eg

I am calling from 2988, the provider should receive this number 2988 and send the main ISDN number followed by the extension 2988.

Question 2: I have a problem of synchronizing the ISDN. My PBX has two ISDN connected to two different providers One is a PLMN and the other is a private connected via the router.
I have tried configure the "link parameters" and I loose the sync after 20 min. The indicated a sync error. However the provider says his side is up and running.

Please assist

Wachange

hi

for did/dod on extn 2988, your pri pilot number should end on the same series as ur extn number....or u need to perform number translation.

i guess that u havnt set ur digital link parameters,be sure that both links are entered in cmd 2061 and cmd 2062.

br
sajesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back