Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conference on analog set 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zardari42

MIS
Mar 28, 2009
PK
How can i stop three party conference on an analog extension??? it is release 5. CS1000 cabinet.

C6D is already set but it still allow me 03 party conference, i also wants to stop 03 party conference. I dont wants to use XFD etc..

Just to Clarify, It alows to to set up a conference where all three partys can talk to each other?

and the conf is built from the analog? post the cls of the analog..

i would xfd the exten... the user is (educated guess) using supervised transfer as a conf path

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

With CLS XFD, every hook flash will send the caller to the console if one exists.

With CLS XFR, the call is just disconnected.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

I dont wants to use XFD or XFR as it will stop transferring calls also. C6D only stops 06 party conference and i wants to stop 03 party conference. Presently CLS=XFA and C6D is set. We have one ISDN PRI with Route-1. I need to stop some specific analog extension being setting 3 party conference.All these extension are using hookflash to get other part and then again hookflash to make conference between 03 parties.

On an analog TN, you cannot block conferencing if you have XFA.

But with some work, you can block conferencing two external parties to each other using using "FTOP"

Flexible Trunk to Trunk Connection Options are first enabled in the Customer Data Block then in the telephone TN Class of Service (CLS).

The telephone TN CLS values FTTC and FTTR will only control connections if the Customer Data Block "FTOP" prompt has been set to FTLY (or TBFT).

By default, all phones are created with CLS FTTC, so if you just turn on FTLY, then all TNs will "turn off" some capabilities they had before.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back