Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conference/MOH Channels disable nightly

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkloese

Programmer
Sep 11, 2006
US
I am haveing a heck of a time tracking down the source of this MOH problem. I have a CS1000 on 6.5 - Here is what is happening:

In the morning when I come in the MOH is a funny squeal and then dead air. Music is being played from the box, checked with a buttset.

Stat the loops and I get this:

.stat 17
CNFC 00 DSBL 00 BUSY
CHAN 00 DSBL 00 BUSY
.stat 1
CNFC 00 DSBL 01 BUSY
CHAN 16 DSBL 03 BUSY

MOH is on loop 1 at this point.

DISL/ENLL the loop and it comes back up. I move the MOH to loop 17 and the next morning the MOH is dead again with the same CHAN 16 DSBL on loop 17 now.

I have swapped the cards with no change in results. I have ran the midnight routine manually and it does not cause the problem. But something seems to be disabling those channels every day. I am not able to duplicate the problem once I re-enable the loop so I have to wait until the next day to troubleshoot again. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back