Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

conference calls drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

puss1946

Vendor
Jul 3, 2014
US
I have a basic ip500 9.1.12.0 .I can create the three way call ok ut when I try to drop the 1416 phone out of the conference all connections get lost. I have seen a couple instructions on the internet and have followed there instructions on how to set it up.
It still drops all calls. I have checked remote call forward in users. I have analog lines.

Thanks

If you created the call on the 1416 and the other caller's are remote they will drop as soon as you hang up. This is how the system is designed. You have to remain on the line in order for the other caller's to remain connected.

I didn't create the call.it came into the system then I created the 3 way conference. Then I'm to drop out.

You created the conference call. Once you drop, the whole conference drops since you created the conference bridge.

Thanks. I had a brain fart about creating the conference call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back