Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conference bridge solution needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiw

IS-IT--Management
Jun 25, 2008
US
We have an Avaya PBX with standard 6 calls conferencing built in and an Asterisk conference platform but no one knows how to support it except a consultant. So we are looking for conference product in-house that we can manage. What type of conference bridge service is your company using. We also need the ability to web conference to share documents as well at the same time the audio conference is occurring.

Thanks - very critical project to us.

How many participants?
What sort of conferences (demand, scheduled)

Do you really want to do this inhouse, when you can use an external supplier and all this headache goes away.

Unless you have a budget and the infrastructure to support it (that is) when you *can* make major savings

Take Care

Matt
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

We have an Avaya PBX with standard 6 calls conferencing built in
Are you sure you have an IP Office? That has standard 64 way conferencing in older versions and 128 on newer (64 single party size) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back