Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conditional horizontal alignment of text

Status
Not open for further replies.

thiagarr

Technical User
Oct 20, 2006
US
Hi,

I am using CR 9.2 and Oracle 9i.

I would like to get some help on conditional horizontal alignment of text fields.

I want to align the fileds Right justified except the first 3 fields which are to be centered and would like to know if there are constants available for this purpose similar to the CrBold, CrColor attributes. I tried CrRight (though CrJustified works and aligns the text to the Left in this case), but it did not work. If not, what are my options?

Also, where can I get details on various formatting options I can use - for example, when I want to change the font size, I just use the font numbers, etc

I apprecaite any help.

Thanks and regards,

TR

Hi,

I did a bit more resaerch and found an answer in CR itself.

When I selected the X-2 against Horizontal Alignment, the text editor box has Functions and Horizontal Alignment constants option available under Functions. This provides the various options that are available and my formula has to be as follows:

if {#RTotal0} > 3 then crRightAligned
else crCenteredHorizontally

Thank you for yuor help.

Thanks and regards,

TR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back