Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conditional Formatting with VBScript

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflatkidsii

Programmer
Sep 21, 2006
US
I've created an Access Web Page which contains a few text boxes which are linked to a simple select query. I'm having trouble applying condditional formatting to this text field. I'd like to change the color of the textbox if the value within the textbox is equal to 0. The only way that I think this could be accomplished is by some coding within the Microsoft Script Editor. I've played around a little bit, but can't seem to get this particular condition to work. Can this be accomplished using the MS Sript Editor, and if so, could anyone pls provide some help with the scripting that I would need to use to complete this.

thx in advance for your help.

You will want to make your web page an ASP.Net page, then this becomes fairly simple to do.

I suggest picking up a book on learning ASP.Net, I think you will find it very easy to follow and implement.

I hope you find this post helpful.

Regards,

Mark

Check out my scripting solutions at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back