Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conditional Formatting in form waiting until end of code to display

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraUSIT

Programmer
Jul 15, 2009
US
I am opening a form in a module that displays data that the user has to confirm is ok. Some of the fields in the form have conditional formatting that changes colors depending on the results. After the docmd.openform - there is more code and a msgbox that comes up that the user has to select "Yes" or "no" - the problem is that the data in the form that has conditional formatting does not display until after the user selected a button on the msgbox and after all the other code has run in the module. I tried inserting DoEvents but that did not help. Is there anyway to have the program first finish displaying the full form before it goes to the next step and opens the msgbox?

Thanks

Hi,

Please post MS Access questions is one of the many MS Access forums like forum702 or forum705.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back