Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Conditional calculated formulas to tally data

Status
Not open for further replies.

parajourn

IS-IT--Management
Aug 4, 2009
US
Recently I've been trying to convert a report from Paradox for DOS to Paradox for Windows 11, however I've been unable to copy over a formula nor have I been able to recreate it.
In a nutshell the formula is a count function which tallies the number of records which meet a set criteria. Similar to queries, except the report I'm using relies on calculated fields to display data.
The original formula is the first formula I'm providing and my subsequent modifications are below that.

Thank in advance for any assistance.

COUNT(IIF([W1]="LC",IIF(ISBLANK([W2]),IIF(ISBLANK([W3]),IIF(ISBLANK([W4]),1,""),""),""),""))

count(IIF([ASHE5-09.W1]="LC" AND ISBLANK([ASHE5-09.W2]) AND ISBLANK([ASHE5-09.W3]) AND ISBLANK([ASHE5-09.W4]),1,""))

Numval(count((IIF([ASHE5-09.W1]="LC" AND IIF(ISBLANK([ASHE5-09.W2]) AND IIF(ISBLANK([ASHE5-09.W3]) AND IIF(ISBLANK([ASHE5-09.W4]),1,""),""),""),""))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back