Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Computation Error in Drillable Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettanicus

Technical User
Jun 26, 2002
US
I have a report with 2 drill filters. The report contains a runningsum function, which needs to reset for each filter. The formula is defined as =RunningSum(<Qtr Act>;<Drillfilter1>, <Drillfilter2>). This works when the user has a value selected for Drillfilter1 and Drillfilter2, but if for Drillfilter2 they choose to display &quot;All&quot; values, we get a #COMPUTATION error for the runningsum. I realize this is because a value isn't being supplied for the Drillfilter2 portion of my runningsum function. I almost need to supply 1 of 2 runningsum formulas, based on whether a user has selected &quot;All&quot; for Drillfilter2 or if they've selected a value, but I don't know how to do that. Any ideas? Or if I could stop the user from being able to select &quot;All&quot; in the drop down box.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back