Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Composition Zones and Building an Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitownbabs

Technical User
Jun 26, 2007
US
Hi,
I am now building an index within my catalog and I cannot seem to get all the entries into the index. I am using Index, then build index. I have completed marking all the product numbers so they will index.

I am using composition zones on two of the chapters of my book and those two chapters will not index for me. When I say build an index, I tell it to do the entire book, Nested, and I have the right Master page selected.

When it does create the index, it picks up all the product numbers that are not in composition zones. All those that are in these zones are not getting picked up.

What can I do to get those part numbers picked up and also how can I get the composition zones not to be zones so they appear as regular charts in my catalog?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back