Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Composite Data Windows and / or PDF or Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

senators40

Technical User
Jan 7, 2003
CA
Hi,

I am new to PowerBuilder so bear with me.

I would like to download the "Composite Presentation Style" into PDF or excel.

When I try to "Save as" in excel I get only the letter a.

When I tried to download Ghostscript 705 to save as PDF I get another error message when I open the .psr file

Operand stack:

Execution stack:
%interp_exit .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- false 1 %stopped_push 1 3 %oparray_pop 1 3 %oparray_pop .runexec2 --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval-- 2 %stopped_push --nostringval-- --nostringval-- --nostringval--
Dictionary stack:
--dict:1056/1123(ro)(G)-- --dict:0/20(G)-- --dict:71/200(L)--
Current allocation mode is local
Last OS error: No such file or directory

I have checked the FAQ on these files and have had no luck.

Any help would be appreciated

If there is a program that will allow me to send or transfer this program in excel, word, pdf formats I would appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks,

Jeff

I guess we cannot save a composite d/w. Instead u can save the detailed d/w seperately

Not all versions of Powerbuilder support SaveAs in PDF format. Check "SaveAs method (DataWindows)" in Help whether your version of PB does or doesn't. At least Powerbuilder 10 and (as I remember) PB 9.0 support it. I am not sure about composite datawindow (I didn't try yet).

Arnold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back