Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Composit Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

willol

Technical User
Jul 23, 2007
GB
Hi Guys

Was wondering whether anyone has experience of Composit Call Centre Pro from Tadiran?

We may be moving to it but wanted to do some digging into others expriences first

Thanks in advance

I previously worked on Composit in the UK nad I really like it. I'd previously worked on other software that connects to the Coral (namley EPIC) and I find Composit much more feature rich.

It does rely on IVR ports a lot though which can be expensive but as far as a perspective from an agent goes it works extremely well. Better than other software. You can download and install a demo version of it on your laptop to try (I'd need to post it on an FTP site somewhere so let me know if you want it).

It also relies on Microsoft products eg SQL Server & Exchange Server. SQL Server needs to be purchased by the customer to store the database and Exchange is required for email queues. Some products come with a DB included but this is extra. As far as Exchange goes, some may say why not use a free mail server - the answer is you don't get the features eg EPIC uses simple POP3 but it's slow and doesn't work well for an agent. But the Composit integration with Exchange is great and it works extremely well.

Some customers may say it's expensive, as are all contact centre solutions, but once they see it and see how it can benefit them they see how it can improve the way they work.

Hope this helps. Lt me know if you want the demo.

Thanks for your reply and the offer of the demo but we already have that. Did you experience any problems causing loss of service?

What do you mean by loss of service? The Composit application stopping/hanging? IVR ports locking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back