Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compile error in query expression Now()

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomPose

Technical User
Dec 2, 2002
US
I have an issue which is the same as another users but the answer was not clear.

I have a database in which I am trying to run some basic queries using the Now() feature. It used to work... ubt now it doesn't. The error I get is:

Compile error. in query expression 'Now()'

The other users answer was:

Does the database compiles properly ?
while in VBE menu Debug -> Compile ...

This is great, for the other user, because that user knows what to do with the answer. Could someone please elaborate on this? I know it is likely an easy fix, but I seem to be missing it.

Thanks,

Press Alt+F11 to go in VBE (Visual Basic Editor).

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

Once in the VBE, you can select Tools-Reference to see if any are MISSING. You might want to check Allen Browne's page
Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back