Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compile error in hidden module in switchboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leierjet

Programmer
Apr 3, 2000
CA
A runtime Access 97 db that I produced for a client has been running for &gt; 6 months. After some changes, additions and testing on my PC(W95) and a test PC(W95 without Access97 on it), everything worked fine. After installing on client's PC(W98) the Compile error message comes up at startup and aborts the run. The onload event uses the Checklinks and Refreshlinks functions modified from the samples databases which I have used numerous times with no problems. Any ideas???<br>Thanks in advance.<br>&nbsp;

1. Are the macros attempting to open/link to files that now reside on different paths? Are you on the same server?<br><br>2. Does the Win98 Access installation have VBA installed? You may want to reinstall just to make sure. Default installs often don't include everything you need for what you're doing.<br><br>3. What about ODBC settings?<br><br>I may not be much help here. Another free forum for you to try:&nbsp;&nbsp;<A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back