Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compilation error. code 128

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHerr

Programmer
May 25, 2001
US
i came across a great thumnail generator and want to use it, however everytime i run it i get this:

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error 
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. 

Compiler Error Message: The compiler failed with error code 128.

as seen here:

however on another hosting account with a different company, the same file works flawlessly(its supposed to say error):

so obviously the error is on the server, probably the asp.net installation. i sent them an email telling them all this and they responded "The ASP.NET seems to have problem in this server. We will try to figure out the problem. If you found anything helpful, that'd be great too."

i have yet to find a cause or resolution for this matter, and it doesn't seem that they're going to reinstall for little 'ol me. does anyone have any info regarding this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back