Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comparative Calculating

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxum

Technical User
May 20, 2003
US
Hope there's an answer!

I pulling in times that tell me how long it's been between a call being made and the technician getting there(The Wait Time). Kind of like a help call. How long since the customer called did it take the tech. to get there.

If there is only one tech assigned to the call...No Problems.
If there are 2, but they were assigned at the same time...No Problem.

PROBLEM....
I get calls that have anywhere from 3-5 techs assigned at different times. ie(Each Call is identified by a dispatch number. Let's say this call has a dispatch # of 11111)
TECHID CALLTIME ARRIVETIME WAITTIME
1234 10:00 10:00 0
4356 10:00 10:10 10
3456 10:00 10:20 20
4345 10:00 10:35 35

As you can see this particular call had no wait time. How do I get crystal to see this per dispatch number?

Any help or suggestions would be great.
Thanks
Noxum

Assumming that the dispatch # is a part of the database, group by dispatch # and create a minimim() summary of wait time (to get the zero) and/or a maximum() summary (to get the 35 minutes).

You can hise the details section if you do not want to see all the details.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Exact Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back