Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Compaq quick internet keys 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MercuriusX

Technical User
Dec 2, 2001
US
I have a bunch of computers and one is an older compaq 5070 series with an internet keyboard. I've never used aol and I've never signed up for their gte internet offer but I cant get a browser to pop up when I hit the internet button. I've tried to find a way to configure it but I cant find anyway to change that and the email button over to normal programs. Does anybody know how to fix this? Whats the point of having an internet keyboard if you cant use it?

MercuriusX

suggest you check out compaq's web site and see if there is a driver for your keyboard. Just go to support pages and then to drivers. You will be prompted for model number etc. Look for "easy access keyboard" drivers.

Goo Luck The two rules for success are:
1. Never tell them everything you know.

Thanks!!!! It works better now. Shows me I should have more faith in compaqs online support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back