Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Company Logo in Email 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelSamad

Technical User
Jan 28, 2004
GB
Hi there
I am trying to get a set up Outlook so that the company logo appears automatically at the top of emails that are written. I have created a JPEG of the logo and have set this up as stationary (this is created as a page in Publisher and then saved as a full page JPEG). When I start a new message, the logo does appear. However, when I print the message that I have just typed, the logo does not print. Equally, when I send the message, the recipient also sees the logo in the message but yet again, the logo will not print.
Any ideas on what is going wrong here would be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Raphael

This has been discussed a couple of times. The short answer is: that's the way it is.

Here's one of the previous threads that turned up from a quick search. thread68-728898 If you dig around, I think you'll find a couple of others.

have you tried changing the email format? try, rich text, html and text only. I guess it's worth a try.

If you've set up your logo jpeg to appear in the "signature" of the email and your mail format is set to HTML it will print out fine. Any other format you may have problems.

Hope this helps.

MHUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back