Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Company Greetings, Possible to make the list say "Not Recorded"

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloeagle

Technical User
Aug 19, 2005
US
Is it possible, and if so, how, to make the Company Greetings list say for a specific company greeting state "Not Recorded" after it has been recorded into and it stated "Recorded". Seems like that once a company greeting is recorded into that it will say "Recorded" forever.

In other words is possible to completely erase a company greeting and take it back to "Not Recorded" status.

Thanks.

No there is no way to remove a greeting that has been recorded . Unless you are willing to lose all of the settings and start from scratch. Just wondering why do you need to reset the label.

Marshall

Just curious actually. I was doing an experiment with respect to the other Company Greeting forum posting I had submitted and once done with it just wanted to completly blank out that Company Greeting location. To save space on the BCM's HD I just recorded two thumb snaps into that same Company Greeting that I had previously uploaded a 10meg file. Hopefully that will be enough to erase out the 10 megs of space that the previous file uploaded had taken on the BCM HDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back