Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

COMMUNICATIONS LEM 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruz

Programmer
Oct 26, 1998
BR
I am searching for a communication library fo cLarion v2.1 for DOS.<br>
I need manage a micro-terminal serial network using a clarion program host.<br>
<br>
Thanks<br>

We have a communications LEM for 2.1, would this help?

Hi Brach,<br><br>I'm still looking for the LEM. How can i get it?<br><br>Regards,<br><br>Walney<br>

Hi Walney,<br><br>Sorry for the delay, thought I had sent an email to you directly, but apparently not. I have the LEM, the original manual and disk. You are welcomed to it, as I don't have any need for it. Not sure of your email though.<br><br>Brach

Hi Brach,<br><br>Thanks for the offer. I am writing you from Brazil. <br><br>Please, send me an e-mail to <A HREF="mailto:walney@dialdata.com.br">walney@dialdata.com.br</A><br><br>Thanks and Regards,<br><br>Walney

I am also searching for a communication library for cLarion v2.1 for DOS to communicate to a serial printer.
I will appreciate if Cruz or Brach send me an email with those LEM to rtejedor@ribeiro.com.ar
I'm writting from Argentina.

Thanks.

Roberto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back