Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Communication Manager Express & SIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmstrong

Vendor
Feb 7, 2006
GB
Do any of you guys have any experience with CME as this product is new to me?

I have set this up and everything seems pretty good, except.......

I am getting nothing apart from extension and dial tone on the SIP Endpoints.

Investigating the SES, the CM link is up but the SMS link stays down and I am pretty sure this is where my problem lies.

I have checked the config, changed from SSH 5022 and Telnet 5023, changed the login password and am having no joy with any changes.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

I am also experiencing the same problem,have you found an answer to the problem?

The SMS connector is only neccesary to update the newer phonesets with the programmed buttons.
Did you setup a new login for your SES in CM? If you used dadmin by system properties it will not work as dadmin is probably challenged with a PIN.

CME is not much different than CM only they used the virtual machines to house all the application on one server.
We in our testlab succesfully had phonesets registered to the CME. And yes we could make phonecalls with them.. ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back