Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Commission Report 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny45

Technical User
Nov 8, 2006
CA
I must build a query to get our Commission Reports going...
We are in Pervasive 9 AccPac 5.5.

What tables woudl I need to get the Invoices and Credit Notes so I can build this report ?

OECOMM table is EMPTY.....

Can I just pull the info from the invoices ?

You can, or use OESHDT.
Go to OE Setup Options and turn on commission tracking, you also need to setup commission rates for IC categories and/or salespersons.

Thank you both for the input...

Yes we are aware that there are commissions in Accpac...However our commisssions are based on customer type ....so if a customer is type standard it is one commission rate and if a customer is set up as A or B or C....the commission rate varies.....So I will have to get the customer type, customer, salesman and line amounts to generate our commissions report.....

OEAUDH & OEAUDD look like the tables I shoud use ?

Use the tables best suited for your requirements... we do not know the full scope of your project.
My preferred table would be OESHDT, but that is just my personal preference, you can use any other tables that give you the right mileage.

For comm reports I typically use OESHDT, or turn on commission tracking and use OECOMM as the source - even though the commission calculations are different. Your mileage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back