Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

command button

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneranger27

Programmer
Apr 22, 2003
US
Hi,

I seem to be having some problems creating command buttons.
I have created several and all was fine but now all of a sudden I can draw the button but the wizard to tell it what I want the button to do doesnt come on anymore.

I hope someone can help me or tell me what I have done to cause this to happen.

Thanks

Hi loneranger27,

In the Toolbox window you should see an icon that looks like a "magic wand" with some "stars" next to it. Click on this icon (it should look sunken) and you should get your "Wizards" back.

BilL

Bill,

Your are great that fixed it just fine.

I am having another problem. I have a subform based on a query. The main form is based on the table the main form shows 4 records and they are all apart of the same record but for some reason the subform says there is only 1 record and that is all that it will display but if I go and open the subform with out the main form I get all 4. Do you have any Ideas or Do you need more info.

I appreciate your help.
Thanks

You need to go into the query for the subform. You can get at it in the data tab of the form's property page(right click the recordsource elipsis).. To see the property page left click on the black squre in the upper left of the form. You need change the join type. Right click on the line between the two tables. Click the join type button you probably need join type 2 where you get everything from the left table and what matches from the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back