Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comdial Unisyn 1122 speed dial programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdevane

MIS
Mar 3, 2003
US
anyone have a user guide for a Comdial Unisyn 1122 phone? In particular I'm looking to program a speed dial button.

The system manual doesn't show any personal speed dialing, Don't have a phone user guide but it does show system speed dialing. I find it hard to believe that it doesn't have personal speed dialing.
Most of the systems use ITCM **2 then 0-9 on the key pad or **1 and a unused button on the set then the number, then SPKR to end. Give that a try.
I can e-mail you the system manual if you would like.

Thanks for the info. The phones do currently have speed dial buttons. It's just that they need to repogram one of the numbers on one of the speed dials, so I know they can have a speed dial button. They also have a 1022 display phone that they were able to reprogram the speed dial but the others are non displays and do not have the keys they used to reprogram the 1022. If you can email me the manual that would be great. tracie.devane@educate.com

I'm thinking I'm probably going to need a phone set user guide for the speed dial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back