Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

comdial DXP Plus Voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerryreeve

Vendor
Jan 16, 2002
US
Got called out to a customer site. They have a Comdial DXP Plus (Hotel) and wanted to add another station. the wiring was dead simple but the cust had added the ext number on the system but the phone isn't forwarding to voicemail for them. How do I create a voicemail box for the new extension (799)? I read the DXP manual and couldn't find a reference to the individual voicemail. or is there a button needed that will let the phone forward to voicemail and voicemail box was created when the extension was created. using VMMI.

----------------------------
Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
----------------------------
JerryReeve
Telecommunication Technology Services

What voice mail system do they have? I am assuming an external Comdial/Key Voice system? If so you will need to log in to that system and add the voice mailbox. You will also need to set up the call forwarding on the telephone system for that extension. Look and see what extension or hunt group they are forwarding the other extensions to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back