Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comcast Business VoiceEdge hardware logins

Status
Not open for further replies.

SvenRizzo

IS-IT--Management
Aug 9, 2020
US
Recently had a new phone system put in at our business using Comcast Business VoiceEdge and we've been having nothing but problems and little to no support from our PIVOT contact or general support. Luckily we can at least make and receive calls but none of the other features that warranted our upgrade are working.

So, in order to finish getting our system set up, I'm trying to login into our hardware and none of the default passwords are working, I'm unable to look on the Web Portal to see if there's info listed there (portal throws an unknown error on every page), and as I said support can't provide us any answers.

Does anyone know does Comcast Business use a set of their own default logins different from the device manufacturers? Or are they all randomly generated for each site?

Our VoIP gateway is an Edgewater Edgemarc 4550 and phones are PolyCom vvx 450s. The modem is an Arris TM804. Can reach them all through the browser at their IP address but can't get past logins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back