Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Combo Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamstorch

Technical User
Jun 16, 2000
US
I have another question (my third of the day!)<br><br>I have a combo box looks up information and displays the results on the form---after displaying the information on the form that i want, and press tab to go to the next text box, it goes to the next box, but first changes the record selection to the record following the one i selected<br><br>i have to use my mouse to edit the file, can't figure out why it would do this<br><br>another note---the combo box data stays the same, just the info on the form changes

Just a guess, maybe you are tabbing to the next value in the list and selecting that, then automatically moving to the next filed on your form. If you didn't originally use a use a wizard to create the combobox, you might want to do that and then compare your code to that gen'd by the wizard.

No, actually the combo box at the top of my form stays on the item i want selected, the information on the rest of the form changes to the next file when i tab to the text box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back