Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Comapq C3 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

hysonmb

Technical User
Nov 7, 2003
US
Does anyone have the model number of the Compaq C3 1000 power supply? I really need to get one and I can't find it anywhere.

Unfortunatley I can't find one either, but you could try to get the old one repaired. Some computer retailers have deals with electrical companies to repair faulty power supplies. I had a PC poer supply repaired recently. It is important to use the exact power supply as sometimes the voltage is a precise size. eg. 9.6V.

Hope this helps

Simon Everitt, Lockwell Lectrics Ltd
System Administrator

I found this information, I wish that I had thought to post it here for everyone else. It's a DND-3010 made by Skynet. I found one on eBay for $15 after shipping. If you go to the Skynet website, you'll pay about $18. The reason that I was trying to find this was that the old one has been lost for months so there was no repair option. Thanks for the note though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back