Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Columns in a querry sorted wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelle55

Technical User
May 5, 2002
SE
When I make a querry i Access2000 and in design view sort the fields in a way that I like, and then run the qurry, the fields doesn´t appear in the way I sorted them, why?

Pelle, a little more detail, you are setting the "ascending" order in the criteria box? etc?

ok, I try again. I mean that the columns appears in a different way than I have decided i design view.

Is the problem that you are doing more than one sort and that the records are not sorting properly because your sorts are in the wrong order?

The design grid uses column order to order sorts. You may need to move some columns around to affect the sort order. If you don't want to move the column order, you'll have to go the SQL view and manually change the sort order there. - - - -

Bry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back