Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

columnheads in listbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enkay62

Programmer
Sep 5, 2003
IT
Hi.
I've a listbox with rowsource property.
The first row of the sheet range doesn't contain data but just a heading.
I would like my list box to scroll from second row so as to have heading always on top.
I tried with "Columnhead" property but it doesn't work because it assumes that columnheads are column built-in headings (Column A, column B.....).
How can I apply columnhead property to range's first row?
If not possible, how can I change those names (Column A...) into my personalized headings?
Thank you.
Nick

Setting the ColumnHeads property of the ListBox object works for me, assigning the first row of the RowSource range to columns heading ...
BTW, I used a UserForm.ListBox object.

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

Hi PHV, thanks for replying.
So am I using Userform.Listbox object.
If I set columnheads property to true, suddenly appear, on design time, columns labels (Column A, B...) at the top of list box.
Where I'm I wrong?
Thank you
Nick

Even when the RowSource property is already set to the populated range ?

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

No, PHV.
The range property is set programmatically because the range is not always the same.
What can I do?
Thanks
Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back