Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

colored text C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

h43k4z

Programmer
Mar 3, 2003
GY
I am a new user of this site and i must say that it looks really help full and i really need some of that right now there is so much i would like to ask but later right now i would like to know how can i use colored text in my programs (dos programs) and another thing my compiler does not have the header file graphics.h (mvc++ 6.0) is it missing or just don't exist. so many codes i download from the net include that and i don't have it please help clear up this for me please. ooh i'm new to programming:)

h43k4z

Hi,
If you have downloaded classes to make your text colorful, if yes,simply delete the clw file in your project folder, copy the class you've downloaded into your project folder.
Then open now your workspace and in the view menu select class wizard, then a message box will appear, just select ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back