Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Color screensaver 9640

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyphone

Programmer
Jun 14, 2005
FR
Hi,

I push a wbmp file for my screensave with the WMLIDLEURI in my 46XX settings.

The problem is the wbmp format is only in black and white and i want to have a color screensaver (for 9640 model). Does anyone knows if i can push another file format (bmp, jpeg ....) by wml, and if it's possible to have only the image without the browser interface on the phone.

Thank in advance

Hi Sunnyphone,

Whereabouts did you put the setting in the 46xxsetting.txt file? to get the phone to display a screensaver.

Thanks for your help in advance

Fraggles

jpeg is the only other image format.

"All supported images can have up to 3 Mbytes of volatile memory per WML file. The image
width and height must be smaller than or equal to 297x138 pixels. Larger images are reduced to
297x128 pixels or not rendered at all, in which case alternate text displays instead."

Lots of good info in "Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Edition for 9600 Series IP Telephones Application Programmer Interface (API) Guide" doc. id. 16-600888

steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back