Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Color Customization 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerBylund

IS-IT--Management
Dec 29, 2006
SE
Hi all,

I am supposed to change the colors in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 so that they reflect a certain "style." In this case the background colors on all pages in the web client should be in different kinds of orange instead of blue.

I've browsed the SDK as well as the Microsoft CRM web site but cannot find information on how to change these colors. Also, I find no help on the server or in the software.

Is there no easy way to set new colors for one's CRM client? I searched for CSS files and found something like 40 different style sheets - do I really have to work my way through all these in order to change blue to orange?

Your help is appreciated. Thanks

There is no built in support to change the colours of CRM to perhaps match your companies standard for colour design. Any changes to the CMR source files would not be supported.

John O'Donnell, Microsoft CRM MVP, MCSE, MCSA
MBS Certified Master–Applications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
MBS Certified Master–Installation & Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Crowe Chizek and Company LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back