Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ColdFusion MX Administration Passwords 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy2128

Programmer
Feb 6, 2003
US
I am the new administrator for the company. When I tried to access ColdFusion using the administrator password password does not work. Invalid Password. I have no way to find the previous adm. IS any way I can reset that password from the server? Any advise what I can do?

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

James

you can try this faq. i've never needed to do it so can't tell you if it works or not.

faq232-3731

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
-Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

I've tried this with MX before on a dev machine and the instructions in that FAQ do work. [smile]

Hope this helps

Wullie

Fresh Look - Quality Coldfusion/Windows Hosting

The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails. - John Maxwell

thanks for the confirmation :)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
-Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

I am going to try this afternoon. Thanks for your assistance and I will let you know..

Regards,

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back