Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Coding for flowchart engine, resize and drag objects in Visual C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjanice

Programmer
Jan 11, 2004
MY
I am currently working on a project, which will generate C source code framework from a flowchart. I need to seek help from someone who knows how the coding for resizing the flowchart symbols and click and drag the flowchart symbols, which is similar to Microsoft Visio. Also, i would really appreciate to those who know how to implement flowchart engine as well. I really, really need your help. Thank you.

Most of these software exposes ActiveX objects which gives you some DOM access to that symbols. So, you should know COM and you have to read documentation on models offered by software which you're using. Another method is to access that objects more directly. Many of them are MS Access databases, so try to open with MS Access, and look what is inside. The unadvantage ot this method is what you must change your program each time the company changes something in internal realisation.

Ion Filipski
1c.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back