Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CodeYellow / CodeRed performance issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SStieferman

Technical User
Sep 23, 2005
US
I am currently running a single cluster with 3 7845's and ~1000 devices on a CCM 4.1.3 rev. Things have been going great, but within the last few weeks we have experienced more and more CodeYellow alarms. We do not have CodeRed enabled and the system has throttled anywhere between 0 and 2000 calls while in the Yellow state. This has happened on all three boxes, although less on the publisher.

I cannot find any information on these alarm states or their dependancies. TAK currenlty has me running a perfmon log with ~500 values that are collected every 15 seconds, but it has yet to identify any culprit or "high" CPU utilization processes.

During these states the Low/Normal/HighPriorityQueueDepth's have ranged between 0 and 10 and can last between 1 second and several minutes.

Does anyone have any additional information on the codes? Implications of enabling CodeRed or any other reasoning other than malicious processes.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back