Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Codes 659 and 635 will not be excepte6

Status
Not open for further replies.

puss1946

Vendor
Jul 3, 2014
US
When dialing codes 659 or 635 all I get is a busy signal. 653 works. I tried to program a button for each code and that didn't work.
Thanks std system

You don't mention what system you're using - the term Starplus covers a great deal of territory. Nor do you mention the type of lines. Do you have CID enabled on system and from carrier? Do you see CID info when a call rings in? When using analog lines, you must set ring delay timer to at least five seconds in Flash 40, pace C, button 2 so that system has time to collect CID info from carrier. With the limited info provided, best advise is to review the install docs and make sure you're programmed appropriately. Good luck.

Mike Forrence

It's STS not std. Caller ID working. Just can not look back using 659 or 635. Can use 653 to view name with number.

I did as you suggested and it had no effect.
Thanks for responding. I'm going to change the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back