Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Code 9 - Failed to export report - Micros Res 3700

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvelazquez

Technical User
Mar 14, 2015
MX
thread693-1766966
thread693-1767956

If anyone finds it useful, today I got the error mentioned. When I saw the log I saw these lines:

| CrystalEngine | 0 | Could not export report.Could not find a part of the path 'D:\MICROS\Temp\export_7d818b86-0f9e-48b1-bd2e-b78f292b51a6.tmp'. |
| ReportExporter | 0 | Exception Caught - Could not export report.Could not find a part of the path 'D:\MICROS\Temp\export_7d818b86-0f9e-48b1-bd2e-b78f292b51a6.tmp'. |

So I went to the path d:\MICROS and the Temp folder did not exist, I just created it and it worked.

Most likely the Adobe version. Try different versions starting from 9 moving upwards one of them may work

There is a Temp folder in the MICROS directory that is used for running reports.

The error indicates that Autosequences and Reports cannot write to this directory.

One of the following issues is causing this problem:

1-The directory does not exist
2-Users do not have permission to write to the directory
3-The directory is corrupt

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back