Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CO Transfer & Busy Disconnection 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpopa

Programmer
Mar 3, 2005
US
Two issues today gents:

1) Transfering a call outside the system. I can do this just fine on my analog lines in my IPO401, but on my IPO406, I can't get the calls to be transfered out the PRI. Any thoughts? I know the analog lines have an allow forwarding flag that I set, but I don't see anything like that in PRI configs.

2) When a user is supposed to be getting a busy tone(IC or CO) the call is instantly disconnected. Any thoughts on this? I've never seen anything like it.

Thanks again!

Figured out the busy issue. All i've got left is the CO Transfer

What did you figure out for the busy issue? I know someone else (can't remember who) was having the same issue.

In the 2.1.44 and the 3.0.59 manager you have a option in the system settings wich allows you to enable CO transfers.
It was always possible to transfer a incoming external call to another external destination, but if you called a external party yourself then you could not transfer this call to another external party, with this option you can ( it is disabled by default ).
If you use an older version of the manager you will not see the option.

Hope this helps.

Having the same issue as jpopa with callers getting a disconnect instead of a busy signal. Did not see post of how this issue was sloved, can any one help.

if a user is set to off hook extn then calls will be disconnected without an busy tones.
this can be set either in extention, user telephony or bu the user using PhoneManager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back