Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CO Line Check and Sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

manzoor786

Systems Engineer
Dec 4, 2017
BD
Hello!!! Recently I came across two strange situations. They are as following,

1. I know I can check CO line tone by pressing "Flexible CO Buttons" on the propitiatory phones. But there's only 24 on most models. What if I have more than 24 CO lines? Also when a DSS console is connected, and user programs one of those buttons to their own convenience, how can I check the tone of the CO lines without reprogramming the buttons? Is there an easy way to check tone of all CO lines from the PBX without changing any user settings? I am using KX-DT543 on KX-TDE600 system.

2. Recently, I came across a system where the CO sequence seems to be messed up. Like pressing the CO2 button turns on CO11 and vise versa. Is there's a way to correct the sequence. I've checked both from PT and Maintenance Console but couldn't find anything relevant. Can anyone point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance and stay safe... [thumbsup2]

1. you can add more than one DSS console to your phone so you will have enough keys

Put each line in a different truck group amd use 8xx to pick each line.

If users are messing with buttons lock the user from being able to change them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back