Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cne certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebear

MIS
Apr 18, 2000
US
I am a cne4, I have to recertify, and will be taking the Netware 5 Advanced Admin test. Does anyone know where I can get free study material and/or practice tests.

I have written all 5 of my core exams for Netware CNE 5 and have used the Cyber Pass exams obtained from <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> free trial exams are only about one eighth the length of the registered exam which costs about $60 US each but is well worth the money.&nbsp;&nbsp;I would make concise notes from the texts, voice them over onto audio tape with a hand held recorder, read, listen and write the test exam until I was scoring over 90%.&nbsp;&nbsp;I never came anywhere close to failing any of these exams.<br>Watch out for errors though as they are not without fault.&nbsp;&nbsp;On the Service & Support exam, I found two blatant errors and have faxed these to Cyber Pass a week ago without receiving a reply.&nbsp;&nbsp;Your account rep at the Novell learning centre you use should have access to options as well.&nbsp;&nbsp;Cyber Pass did not have a Groupwise exam so I had my account rep find me one.<br>Phil McGirr, almost CNE 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back