Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Supervisor - Connection to server xxx.xx.x.xx is Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddog6601

Technical User
Jan 5, 2011
US
Hi,

I looked back at old post and I see that this issue has happened to several other people as well but it seems that either they never resolved the issue or they just didn't post the resolution.
Randomly at one location two users will get " Connection to server xxx.xx.x.xx is lost " and they will have to log back into CMS supervisor. No one else at that location or any of our other locations have this issue. We are using CMS Supervisor 16.3 and CMS Server r16.3. I do realize that 17.0 is available and eventually we will get there with our users but 16.3 is working with all our other users perfectly.
Any thoughts or suggestions on what might be causing the loss of connection ? They are only experiencing the loss of connection with CMS Supervisor nothing else.

Thanks in advance !

You would be better off asking here: forum690

I just posted there, Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back