Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Supervisor 16.3 Agent Group was erased. Anyway to look in cms server to see who deleted it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddog6601

Technical User
Jan 5, 2011
US
Good Morning

We have had a CMS Agent Group we made for years ago but is used daily to run our cms sup reports. Today it has vanished and no one knows who deleted it. Is there a way to look what user ID deleted the Agent Group?

Thanks in advance

I've never found a report that tells you exactly what was done.

But if you go into CMS Supervisor and navigate to Tool, then Maintenance, select the Report tab and run the ADC Administration Log Report. Run it for a time period when you know it was there to when it wasn't and see if it gives you any clues.

- Stinney

“The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” - Confucius

I could be wrong, but that report will only show changes to the ACD, ie. changes to skills.
AS far as I know there is not report that will show you who changes a dictionary item.

I couldn't find it either. Thanks for confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back