Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Reporting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricky105

MIS
Jul 26, 2002
Hi

I'm trying to create a custom report that adds together the following fields:-

hsplit.ACDCALLS +csplit.ACDCALLS

My aim is to get a cumulative total for answered calls across the day. The issue we have is that the hsplit table only updates every 30mins and we require updates every 20 seconds or so. By adding together these fields this would provide a cumulative total across the day.

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a custom report which adds together data from these two different tables ???

I'm 95% sure that you cannot combine data from two different tables. However, if you're trying to obtain a real-time report for a skill of number of calls taken that day, and updated every 20 seconds, take a look at the Intergrated Split/Skill Comparison report, or use isplit.ACDCALLS.

Susan
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

isplit is where the integrated split reports get their data (cumm totals for the day). have you tried there?

Tricky:

Susan & Shaneymc are right: you should work with an integrated database. Historical & real-time tables can never be combined.

Just to complete the info: to create integrated reports, you need to work with Report Designer, not ScreenPainter.

Integrated Database is only available from CMS supervisor, not in UNIX

regards,

Tiramisu

Thanks SF0751 & Shaneymc,that's just what I needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back