Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

andi2121

Technical User
Jan 16, 2008
US
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody has seen a CMS report that will list a group of Agent extensions, names, all skills they are member of and the level of skill they have on those skills? We have CMS version 11 and we can do 1 agent at a time like this through the integrated Agent Graphical Information report but we can't seem to find one with a agent group which would be a lot quicker.

The format we would like is

Agent Name Agent Extension Skill Skill Level
John Smith 99999 56 2
John Smith 99999 42 1
Jane Smith 88888 42 2
Jane Smith 88888 56 1

I think we may need to create a custom report but would love some advice. Thanks for any help.

You need a custom report to be written to do this.

If you don't have the skills in house there are plenty of companies that will do it for you.

try crap website, but they do really good deals on custom reports. I found it better emailing them and then negotiating the price, especially if you go for a few custom reports.

I bought a daily report and they gave me a monthly version for free.

Derek

[Started on Version 3 software 15 years a go]

Thanks for your input Derek.

I played around and created a custom report that looks alright. The only thing is that I have it setup to use a Agent Group but it only displays the agents currently logged into the system. Is there a way to have all agents appear that are in this agent group?

Thanks,
Andrew

Do you have the ODBC connection to CMS? It might be possible to do it using ODBC, but I don't think you can using Report Designer since CMS only stores data for logged in agents (if there's nothing to store, it wont store it) and Designer doesn't give you the flexibility to do an complex sql querying...

Cheers,
NJ

PS: Please let me know if my advice has been of any use.

If you're not bound to CMS then you can export these directly from ASA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back