Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS: Maximum number of agents that can be logged in at any time

Status
Not open for further replies.

qzat4

Technical User
Nov 8, 2012
IT
Hello,

what's the database item in Informix (AVAYA CMS) to calculate:

the Maximum number of agents that can be logged in at any time ?

Thank you

I'm not aware of an Informix database limit. There are a few places where Agent quantities are defined:

Login as root and type cmssvc. Select Option 1. That will show the total number of agents (butts in the seats) that you are authorized for across all ACDs.

Login as cms and open the cms application. Go to System Setup\Data Storage Allocation. There is an entry 'Total split/skill members, summed over all splits/skills'. This entry is calculated by the number of agents logged in x the number of skills/agent.

Kevin

If you're looking to find out the maximum number of agents that are logged in at any given time, I have not found anything in CMS that would provide this information.

You can run schedule automated reports in ASA for the command: disp capacity and export the results.

This will show you the current number of logged in ACD agents (page 5 for CM 5.2.1)

It's not the greatest solution as you have to manually search through the file to see the highest number and it's still a hit or miss to get the actual highest number as you can't run this every second, but it will get you a better idea.

It also shows you your capacity under the System Limit column.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back