Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Experts Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

charnny

Technical User
Jun 15, 2005
GB
I am playing with setting up an audible alert using CMS Exceptions . I have set a spilt/skill exception alert for any call waiting over 180 seconds. The issue I have is that a threshold is required. If I set the threshold to '1' anytime more than one call waits over 180 seconds the exception is activated. The issue is that the next call to exceed the 180 seconds is not counted as an exception as the it appears the exception can only be used once per interval. Does anyone have any advice on how I can use exceptions to alert every call over 180 seconds regardless of how many times the exception is met. I know I can use a bell / buzzer and state the wait time on the hunt form but I really want to use CMS as it can monitor multiple skills at once. Many Thanks on advance for any replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back