Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Database Item Question - Service Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

bseymour

Technical User
Feb 12, 2004
US
Hi there. Does anyone know where CMS pulls the PERCENT_SERV_LEVL_SPL info from? Is it from the hunt group within the PBX or is it what is set up in CMS for the call profile for that particular split/skill?

I'd presume it'd be a function of speed of answer and CM config. The hunt group has a service level target/definition in it for BSR/advocate functions.

I don't know anything about it, but if I had to guess, I'd say CMS would math out what % of calls were answered in <Xseconds defined in the service level definition in the hunt group form.

Service levels for CMS reports are setup in CMS under the call profile, for Hunt/Skill groups it's setup under the Split/Skill Call Profiles.

Check out page 44 of this document:

- Stinney

“The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” - Confucius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back