Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Custom Integrated Report bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmxmaverix

Technical User
Nov 2, 2009
SK
HI Avaya users,
I have cms-r17-fb.m.x86_64 Linux based CMS. Everything is working fine, except one customised report - you select split/skill + interval and it will display agents in this skill (+ their stats - aux time, staffed time, acw time, acd calls, etc...). Basically it's working - it is displaying stats.

The problem is - when the agent is logged out, his stats in row are replaced with zeroes. After he's back online stats are also back. Customer would like to see these stats in both states - logged in and logged out.

So, is it bug or feature?

QUERY - QUERY=select SPLIT,ACD,LOGID,LOGID,EXTENSION,SUM(I_STAFFTIME),SUM(I_AVAILTIME),SUM(I_ACDTIME),SUM(I_AUXTIME),SUM(ACDCALLS),SUM(I_ACWTIME),SUM(I_OTHERTIME),SUM(ACWOUTCALLS),SUM(AUXOUTCALLS),SUM(I_RINGTIME),SUM(ACDTIME) from hagent where (SPLIT=4 and ACD=1) and ROW_DATE=41784 and STARTTIME>=600 and STARTTIME<1500 group by 1,2,3,4,5

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back